For tents and saunas
The INTENT 2.0 stove is a multipurpose stove for heating tents and preparing meals, as well as for bath procedures in mobile saunas. The main feature of this stove is the portative side convectors for effective space heating.
INTENT can be used at any time of the year. It provides a comfortable journey and rest, help to spend time well even in bad weather. In the sauna mode, INTENT creates the necessary heat.
- Secure the tent with the stove carefully on the ground to prevent it from tipping over.
- Do not touch the stove walls and chimney when they are in working order.
- Do not allow drunk persons and children to use.
- Do not use gas or flammable substances to fire the stove.
- Coal cannot be used as fuel.
- Connect the chimney segments tightly.
The INTENT 2.0 stove is manufactured according to the principle of optimal design.
- The steel thickness of the furnace firebox is now 1.5 mm. This has significantly increased the deformation resistance of the sauna heater under the weight of the sauna heater.
- Now the door opens and closes easier and faster, it can even be done with your foot in 1 second.
- Chimney with 90 mm diameter. Chimney segments (6 pcs) are placed into the stove for easy transportation.
You can put 15-20 kg of stones on INTENT stove for more heat or steam.
This stove has significant advantages over other mobile stoves:
- Thanks to the optimal 33 liters firebox volume, you can control heat level by adding wood or briquettes.
- Portative side convectors not only speed up the heating process, but also have a protective function. When not in use, they provide compact storage and transportation of the stove.
- Quick release feet simplify the installation process. Assembly and disassembly of the oven is quick and easy, which is especially important in cold weather.
- The ash pan is not deformed and remains in its original form. At the same time the ash does not fall out. Due to the special geometry of the ash pan, the draught regulation has become more effective.
Camping sauna stove INTENT is made of AISI 439 stainless steel with 1.5 mm thickness, depending on the heat load on its elements. For laser cutting, modern CNC machines are used. They ensure quality and cut accuracy without defects. Highly reliable welding make the product to serve for a long time.
We guarantee a 1 year warranty.
Material AISI 430 steel Steel thickness 1.5 mm Length 600 mm Height 570 mm Height without legs 425 mm Width when folded 235 mm Width when unfolded 285 mm Volume in the folded state 0.0599 m3 Chimney diameter 90 mm Depth of the firebox 460 mm Firebox volume 33 l Chimney segment length 380 mm Stove weight 22.5 kg
Stove 1 pc Chimney segments 6 pcs Case 1 pc Legs 4 pcs
- LIGHT IN THE WINTER TENT. HOW TO LIGHT UP A TENT FOR FISHING?
- NEW STOVE FOR LIVING IN A TENT - INTENT LONG
- BEST TENT SAUNA IN 2021. HOW TO CHOOSE MOBILE SAUNA
- SAUNA HEALTH BENEFITS
- TENT HEATER FOR LONG-TERM USE
- BEST CAMPING TENT AS A MEANS FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY
- BEST TENT WITH STOVE JACK FOR CAMPING
Read useful articles:
Pakattu paino: 22.5
Be the first to write a review of this product!