Heating water in 20 minutes!
The Intent water tank is the most convenient way to store and use water. It boils water in no more than 20 minutes. This accessory is widely used. For example, the organization of drinking water and heating for bath procedures. You can splash water from the tank onto the sauna stones to create wet steam and more heat in the mobile sauna.
For stove INTENT with pipe 90mm
Hot water tank INTENT is used together with the stove for the organization of sauna procedures, etc. Water tank should be installed in the gap between the sections of the chimney pipe.
Tank capacity -12 liters
The hot water tank is suitable for stoves with a chimney diameter of 90 mm, such as Intent and Intent Mini. The tank is firmly installed between the chimney segments thanks to the adapter. It heats up quickly from the stove.
The water tank is made of Aisi 430 stainless steel. This material is resistant to environmental influences, well machinable and highly corrosion resistant when exposed to water and chemicals.
To install the tank, follow these steps:
1. Put the adapter into the first pipe segment;
2. Install the tank on the adapter;
3. Connect the rest of the chimney segments.
Modification INTENT Capacity 12 litres Dimensions 500 x 200 x 200 mm Faucet is included Chimney diameter 90 mm Kit weight 3.5 kg
- LIGHT IN THE WINTER TENT. HOW TO LIGHT UP A TENT FOR FISHING?
- NEW STOVE FOR LIVING IN A TENT - INTENT LONG
- BEST TENT SAUNA IN 2021. HOW TO CHOOSE MOBILE SAUNA
- SAUNA HEALTH BENEFITS
- TENT HEATER FOR LONG-TERM USE
- BEST CAMPING TENT AS A MEANS FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY
- BEST TENT WITH STOVE JACK FOR CAMPING
Read useful articles:
Be the first to write a review of this product!