For tents and saunas
The INTENT MINI stove is a smaller copy of the INTENT stove. It is a universal camping and sauna stove with sliding convectors for efficient heating and comfortable stay or for sauna procedures in your camping sauna.
INTENT MINI is all-season. It easily fits into the trunk of a car. You can comfortably relax with it, use while hunting, fishing, camping, taking a steam sauna.
- The reduced dimensions make the stove lighter.
- Thanks to its small size, INTENT MINI saves more space in the tent.
- The firebox with 25 litres volume is suitable for the optimal amount of firewood or briquettes.
- Sliding side convectors for fast heating process and stove body protection. When not in use, they allow compact storage and transportation of the stove.
- Built-in spark arrestor for safe use.
The INTENT MINI camping and sauna stove is made of AISI 430 steel sheet with 0.8 mm thickness. For laser cutting, machines with computer numerical control are used. Thanks to modern technology, high product quality and cutting accuracy without defects are achieved. The seams are carefully welded, the surface and edges are treated to ensure a long product life.
We guarantee a 1 year warranty.
The INTENT MINI stove is optimally designed.
- Convector screens on all sides (portable right and left) for heat transfer and body protection.
- Built-in spark arrester. Sparks do not fall on the tent awning, but settle in the afterburner.
- Handles for transportation.
- Steel screw-in legs.
- Modular chimney with 90 mm diameter. Chimney segments (6 pcs) are placed into the firebox for compact storage.
The INTENT MINI stove can be used with sauna stones for more heat or steam. You can also cook or warm food.
Material AISI 430 steel Steel thickness of the stove 0.8 mm Steel thickness of the convectors 0.7 mm Steel thickness of the door and door opening 1.5 mm Length 640 mm Height 525 mm Width when unfolded 265 mm Width when folded 210 mm Height without legs 380 mm Volume in the folded state 0.0510 m3 Diameter of the chimney 90 mm Stove depth 395 mm Volume of the stove 25 l Length of the chimney segment 380 mm Thickness of the chimney segments 0.5 mm Stove weight 15 kg
Stove 1 pc Chimney segments 6 pcs Case 1 pc Legs 4 pcs
- Secure the tent with the stove on the ground to prevent it from tipping over.
- Do not touch it when it is in working order. Use a special mitten.
- Do not allow drunk persons and children to use.
- Do not use gas, flammable substances, coal, cardboard or paper to ignite the stove.
- Do not leave the door open.
- Make sure the chimney segments are tightly connected.
- LIGHT IN THE WINTER TENT. HOW TO LIGHT UP A TENT FOR FISHING?
- NEW STOVE FOR LIVING IN A TENT - INTENT LONG
- BEST TENT SAUNA IN 2021. HOW TO CHOOSE MOBILE SAUNA
- SAUNA HEALTH BENEFITS
- TENT HEATER FOR LONG-TERM USE
- BEST CAMPING TENT AS A MEANS FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY
- BEST TENT WITH STOVE JACK FOR CAMPING
Read useful articles:
Lightweight and hot. Fits well in a car.
Read all 1 review on STOVE INTENT MINI