For tents and saunas
INTENT sauna stove is a universal stove that can be used to heat tents and prepare meals, as well as for bath procedures in tent sauna. Stones for the sauna can be put on the hob.
Built-in spark arrester
The built-in spark arrester (spark catcher) will ensure the safety of the tent and things in it from the departure of sparks.
AISI 430 steel chimney segments
There are 6 segments of the chimney, 380 mm long, which are made of AISI 430 steel. Segments can be fixed tightly and condensate flows down without penetrating through the joints to the outside.
Transformable reflective screens
The screens perform a protective function, create convection currents along the stove body, accelerating the process of heating the tent. For compact storage or transportation, the screens can be tightly shifted to the stove body, which saves 55 mm of width.
- Material - AISI 430 steel
- Steel thickness of the stove - 0.8 mm
- Steel thickness of the convectors - 0.7 mm
- Steel thickness of the door and door opening - 1.5 mm
- Length - 640 mm
- Height - 525 mm
- Width when unfolded - 265 mm
- Width when folded - 210 mm
- Height without legs - 380 mm
- Volume in the folded state - 0.0510 m3
- Diameter of the chimney - 90 mm
- Stove depth - 395 mm
- Volume of the stove - 25 l
- Length of the chimney segment - 380 mm
- Thickness of the chimney segments - 0.5 mm
- Stove weight - 15 kg
- Stove - 1 pc
- Chimney segments - 6 pcs
- Case - 1 pc
- Leg - 4 pcs
Вес: 15 kg
Be the first to write a review of this product!