Lightweight and compact stove
The INTENT LONG stove is a long burning stove designed for heating tents, shelters, etc. INTENT LONG is shaped like a hexagon. This shape allows you to remove ash properly and gives greater stability.
This stove is well suited for comfortable living in a tent, but its power is insufficient for the sauna mode. If you want a hot sauna, you should consider intense burning sauna stoves.
The stove is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel AISI 430 with a thickness of 0.5 - 0.8 mm. This material heats up and cools quickly, has high strength and mechanical properties, and lends itself well to processing.
This model has convectors at the front, back and bottom for efficient heat transfer. There are also two portable convectors on the sides of the body. Folding convectors save space during transportation.
Service life and environmental friendliness
The door has a draft control designed for controlling the flow of oxygen into the stove. The more the damper is open, the more heat will be, but the wood will burn faster. You can also completely close the damper to prolong the burning of the wood.
The built-in spark arrestor prevents the release of combustion products and ensures safe use.
The INTENT LONG model is equipped with folding legs that are comfortable, practical and stable.
This portable stove is perfect for hiking, fishing, hunting. Heats medium and large rooms well.
We provide a 1 year warranty.
Heating and cooking stove
INTENT LONG is used in the mode of slow burning, when wood is enough for 3-5 hours. Fuel consumption is insignificant, and the heat is sufficient for a comfortable stay. The stove can be used to cook or heat food.
Material AISI 430 steel Steel thickness firebox 0.8 mm, convector 0.7 mm, chimney 0.5 mm Length 510 mm Height 330 mm Height without legs 257 mm Width when folded 270 mm Width when unfolded 310 mm Chimney diameter 80 mm Depth of the firebox 400 mm Firebox volume 17 l Chimney segment length 320 mm Stove weight 10,38 kg
Stove 1 pc Chimney segments 7 pcs Folding legs 4 pcs
- Carefully check the position of the stove on the ground to avoid tipping over.
- Do not touch the stove while it is in working order. This can cause burns.
- Do not allow drunk persons and children to use.
- Do not use gas, flammable substances, coal, cardboard or paper as fuel.
- Make sure the chimney segments are tightly connected.
- LIGHT IN THE WINTER TENT. HOW TO LIGHT UP A TENT FOR FISHING?
- NEW STOVE FOR LIVING IN A TENT - INTENT LONG
- BEST TENT SAUNA IN 2021. HOW TO CHOOSE MOBILE SAUNA
- SAUNA HEALTH BENEFITS
- TENT HEATER FOR LONG-TERM USE
- BEST CAMPING TENT AS A MEANS FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY
- BEST TENT WITH STOVE JACK FOR CAMPING
Read useful articles:
Be the first to write a review of this product!